DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Calling Pandy

Elgee

Hiya!

I found this piece of music on my laptop (must have been a Trolloc who put it there), and Barm said you might find it interesting. It's a metallish version of Beethoven's 5th. Group called Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Album called Beethoven's Last Night. Ever heard it / them?

I LOVE THEM TOO! :o

My dad and I want to go to their concert this winter. They come every winter here ^_^

My grandma went a couple years ago and said it's AMAZING ;D

Christmastime I always make one of their songs my ringback tone for when people call my cell, they get to listen to it ^_^

Barm, the monkey child only called me a weirdo because he feels the need to reassure himself that he is "normal" and good enough for the likes of SG. It is common in the lesser or inferior beings to feel the need to snap at their betters or "make fun" of them to make give them selves confidence.

Other forms of this have other names as well. One form or variation is Little Man Syndrome. : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex

*shrugs* I can't help it if he suffers from his lack of awesomeness. I merely let him think what he wants because it's funny and amusing to watch the lesser beings flounder.

Archived