Reqs for NOVICE: Milandra Basene FINISHED

Raeyn

Reqs for NOVICE:  Milandra Basene

• Novice Quiz - N/A

Edited by Raeyn

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I do them; I'm not of a mind to stop a decade-long protest against godder-spawned crap. After all, in the books, you don't have to talk about what goes on. I don't see why we should be mandated to in the roleplay. In addition, it's extremely punitive for the roleplayers who don't plan their characters out extensively; I do not do this, ergo, I feel forced to tie my character down in a way that will make her boring to me. But it's moot - I argued it as an admin, and I somehow doubt that arguing it as an average member is going to do me a lick of good. I still maintain to this day that I would not have ever had Raeyn raised if they had been mandatory when I had joined this site... and I stand by that. :)

[[radio edit]] In short - you'll get something that passes muster, but that'll be bending the spirit of the letter as far out of shape as I can manage!

Edited by Raeyn

Arches done, and should meet muster. The third arch is referenced, but not actuated; I have gone this route so that I don't feel the need to immediately kill the character. I would find having to write her future... stifling. :)