• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reyler

• Toy and Minion

• Raena

• mmeeshal

* peels off his imaginary T-shirt and tosses it into an imaginary corner in an imaginary heap thus exposing his imaginary Gwampy wrinkles on his scrawny imaginary Gwampy body *  :o

* trying to decide whether or not to comply with her majesty's imaginary command *

Guess I'll find out what the other threads are and then decide...after all...I am a VERY busy First Fool, Court Bard, and Honorary Gleeman...NOT!!!  ;D

The person above...check.

Word association...check.

Mud wrestling...check.

WHEW!!!

An old guy's w**k is never done!!!  >:(

Just like the "real" world...wife wants me to paint the front of the house...why can't people just look at the back and the sides where I already painted?  >:(

Now, I gotta get ready to go to w**k!!!  >:(

Life sucks and then you die!!!  >:(

Have a nice day.  :)

Those wondrous eyes are all of the sedation that I require, my queen.

:)

* gazes into rey's avatar's eyes *

* becomes engrossed *

* enters a trance *

* dreams he's had a whole bottle of Valium *

* wakes up feeling refreshed and ready to spam at least three more threads *

;D

I learned many, many posts ago that it pays to plant a few body parts every now and then to grow a fresh crop of Gwampy clones for spare body parts...her majesty has a way of being creative that is really unique...she is always finding new ways to dissolve, dilute, and otherwise destroy perfectly useful, fully functioning appendages...that's what we loyal Fiddlestickians love most about her!  ;D

eh we just spamed up your faction board for the last couple days, while know may be a strong word, at least familiar could do :P as in i recognise the name as one of the newer sg members ;) sides *pokes your ava* i am fairly sure i made that one so if nothing else that should jog your memory in case you are one of the few who didnt catch my name change some weeks back