DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My Plot Related Q&A With Maria Simons + New MAFO

Luckers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be worse, they could have given me the job. But if you ever need another mod to help you turn this place into a police state...

You mean like if anyone argues with me they die? You make a persuasive argument.

Well, if we kill them we won't have anyone left. I was thinking we just send them to a Siberian labour camp. Or make them read Sword of Truth, if they're really bad.

*Pats your head and adjusts skirt*

I suppose I should stop spamming here now before you use your almighty ban hammer on me.

No, don't stop, or we'll be reduced to talking about Wheel of Time. What have we done to deserve that?

Well, if you and Luckers would stop stealing my ideas out of my head and posting them before I can, maybe I can also post something other than "echo echo" about anything WoT related *sulks*

;)

Which reminds me: did anyone ever ask any of the Team whether or not Channeling follows the laws of physics? I believe it was you I got into an argument with years ago about that, Mr Ares. I think.

Well, if you and Luckers would stop stealing my ideas out of my head and posting them before I can, maybe I can also post something other than "echo echo" about anything WoT related *sulks*

;)

Which reminds me: did anyone ever ask any of the Team whether or not Channeling follows the laws of physics? I believe it was you I got into an argument with years ago about that, Mr Ares. I think.

RJ said that if they did they'd be closest to quantum physics, that's all I can remember.

I believe it was you I got into an argument with years ago about that, Mr Ares. I think.
An argument with me? As if anyone is going to believe that. Has anyone ever known me to get into arguments? You really should try an keep your stories more plausible, young lady.

I believe it was you I got into an argument with years ago about that, Mr Ares. I think.
An argument with me? As if anyone is going to believe that. Has anyone ever known me to get into arguments? You really should try an keep your stories more plausible, young lady.

Yup, with you they're not arguments.

It's just up to us to show you you're wrong ;)

Yup, with you they're not arguments.

It's just up to us to show you you're wrong ;)

You're not very good at it.

Archived