DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Perrin and Galad, what are they gonna do?

More interesting to me, than Perrin and Galad...IIRC Bornhald and Byar are with Galad. How is that going to play out?

Omg. I never even thought of that. That makes me a lot more excited for Perrin's part in the next book, I want to see Bornhald & Byar vs Perrin. Duel style. It shall be epic.

Bain and Bornhold are going to have seizures and get a huge slice of humble pie. Of course there will be a lot of tension at first but when all the truth comes out (crosses fingers for worthwhile communication actually happening) but if it does happen and there's no excuse for it not to.  Perrin is very blunt and will state the facts and with Perrin's grouping of Morgase, Alliandre, Faile and pretty much 99% of Perrin's following, yeah it will be a very MOA moment.  Nothing like watching blind, ignorant people get shat on.

Especially since he seems to be drinking because of his guilt over events in the Two Rivers.

I was under the impression he became an alcoholic before the events of tSR.

He was drinking heavily in the Two Rivers wasn't he? I think it was due to the death of his father.

Archived