DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-Team, anyone else intreasted

I just watched the preview for the new A-Team movie, it looks like its going to be kind of funny. I was afraid that it was a serious attempt at making an A-Team movie but now it seems like a comedy. I was seriously upset when I heard they were making one. I used to watch re-runs everyday when I came home from school, being a bit to young to have seen them when the episodes were new. It was an awesome show and I am kind of intreasted in seeing the movie but I know that it will not be anything like the show. What does anyone else think of it.

A few years ago I watched reruns of the A-Team and your comment makes me wonder how old you are as the reruns were corny to me.

I've seen the previews for the A-Team around quite a bit now and the only character I don't like is how they've done B.A. Baracus but then again Can anyone really replace Mr. T.

• 1 month later...

Its the 80's, everything was corny.  We had Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazzard, The A Team, Sanford and Son, Big Hair and bands like Poison and Ratt...thats what was great about it.  We all know its corny but we all watched the Knight Rider reruns as a kid and loved em too.  The remake will be corny too, its expected, go expecting a corny funny movie and it will be a great movie

• 2 weeks later...

I used to watch the re-runs everyday after school, and loved every minute of it- and its cheesiness. The new movie wasn't the best thing I've ever seen, but it did have that over the top craziness that the show had. So, over all, I enjoyed it. :)

Archived