DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand Bellanoire!

We're thrilled you've joined our illustrious group! Please do have a look around and start getting to know everyone. *hands the newbie some brew tea and brownies*

Horn should be contacting you soon with info about being a raw recruit and I will do my best to get you added to the usergroup.

mmm love brandy, and omg yuo have brownies!!!!*puppy drools*

mmm been a long time since I was a newbie somewhere.

so is there any kind of ritual here? like punches in the arm or digging ditches or something? I don't do well at the bottom of the ladder so tell me how to raise quickly*l*

*salutes Canis and winks* is fraternation frowned upon here*w*

Thanks Mottlee and Krak, *grabs her silver wolfhead knives* so who do we fight first?*l*

*Pouncetackles* (for old time sake)  ;D

The best way to get up the ladder is participating.  I know there were double points being offered for reviews awhile back but I am unsure if that still holds.

As far as cav's go we are working on a project right now that if you’re up for helping with I am sure there will be some pointage going on.  ;)

I believe last month was the last for double points on reviews, there will definitely be points for your project Canis, and there are double points for this month...which I've been gracious and not locked the roll call by the way, so sign in and get some points!

Oh and you should be able to see a few private boards now Bellanoire :)

*is tacklepounced* ooffsssaa hello canis my bonded banded*w* missed you my sweetling

@ Corki==Yea its more a welcome back then anything but i don't think i got very far with the band besides messing with the co founders*w* so i guess its best for me to start from scratch, and may i compliment you on the bands configuaration

Hmmm might be a mistake joining if your here to Thorkin*w* cause you are so going to get me in trouble, so tell me where the stockade is cause i'll probably end up there at some point*playful little wolf bros always get me in trouble. lol,

Jean Thanks for the boards I can see them all now, but ummm where do i go first?? and wheres that sign in thread?*feels like am airmen basic again*l*

well you spend a week getting to know each group archer, cavs, infants and then you getto choose which one you like best. depending on which one you pick you'll have to do different stuff to move up the ladder i'm in the cav's so i'm a bit bias  :P

mmm I love horses*w* they taste good to*shakes her wolfie self*

I mean i love to ride Horses, yea thats it, I ride them.

lol actually O own a thougbred and hes training and breezing in downstate, i think at Belmont, he should be racing in another couple months once he gets carded buy the jockey club, mmm can't wait!!!

*fyi i only own a share, not the whole horse*

Archived