DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good Xbox games

Som1else

Anyone know any? I have Halo 3 , ODST , and MW2 but havent bought a game since MW2 was released and have been thinking I need to get some new ones.

mainly looking for games w/ good online multiplayer but good single player is great also

it depends on what type of game play you like.  seems like you like FPS, so i'd recomend "Lost Planet 1 & 2" for that. (Lost Planet 2 is multiplayer on console)

for a fighter/hack & slash type RPG game i'd recomend "Dynasty Warriors 6"

other misc solo games are "Batman: Arkham Asylum", "Fable 2", "Star Wars: Force Unleashed", "Madden 10" and "Infinate Undiscoveries"

good multiplayer on console are "Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2", and "Dynasty Warriors 6"

if your a fan of older games, xbox also sells game packs that have 15 or so of the older NES and arcade games.  you can get those for about $15 used at game stop

I just got the new splinter cell and it is AWESOME on a scale of 1-10 Though i would give it 2. this might just be me though but i dont want to play a game where the F-bomb is dropped multiple times every line. they could have at least incorperated the option to either turn those words off like in COD5 of lower the voice volume, but niether of those options are availible so i playit mainly on very low volume except in cut scenes where those words arent Included. I'm starting to think of Ubisoft as F-bomb central, I played the 2nd assassins creed with subtitles on to see if i could pick up on itallian but all i learned was that they used dirty language in ittlain. Honestly would they sell any less copies if they didnt incorporate all that filthy language in it? NO! [/rant]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived