DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Eurovision Song Contest 2010 - The Grand Final (Saturday 29th May 2009)

Corki

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

23. Portugal

Portugal - pretty song. nice and simple. i can see another Eurovision without a top 5 finish though... (Corki)

43 attempts and they have never finished in the top 5! (fact courtesy of Graham Norton)

25. Denmark

Denmark - in places, it sounds like something ABBA might do...with Police at the start. Not a bad song. (Corki)

This should be the last song...but Spain get to go again...

26. Spain

Spain - where is the stage invader? :-p Those dancers are odd. As us the song. Really strange. (Corki)

Spain get to go again because the invader!

The favourites to win should be,

Azerbaijan

Germany

Georgia

Ukraine

With a whole bunch of dark horses,

France

Turkey

Iceland

Spain

Can not remember the last time there were so many songs with a realistic chance to win.

so....my eurovision list:

1. Ireland

2. France

3. Azerbaijan

4. Belgium

5. Moldova

6. Turkey

7. Iceland

8. Greece

9. Isreal

10. Norway

11. Bosnia/Herzegovina

12. Armenia

13. Ukraine

14. Georgia

15. Denmark

16. Albania

17. Belarus

18. Cyprus

19. Russia

20. Romania

21. Portugal

22. Spain

23. Germany

24. Great Britain

25. Serbia

3. Norway

Norway - We won't be returning to Norway. Indifferent to the vocals, though he does finish in a big style. (Corki)

This years finalist from norway is a consept of following a rescepie from last year that worked and get a barrat nor/due student, which is a private music institute in the capitol that its really difficult to get into, they only take the best of the best. So despite your persional dislike, both last year and this year Norway delivered with artists studying professionally on a high end level to live of their music, having avaliable too them profesional teachers to ask advices probably as well (even if they are contesting on private intiative).

Though yeah I do not think this years participation from norway is as strong as last year, and i doubt we will win (+ whats the chances of winning two times in a row - and frankly i am not sure if all of us over here could manage to live down the anoying amount of talk that would be this next year then about one school and the need to get yet another contestant from there, and speculations of tird time in row and whatnot...no we had the biggest victory in history of EV last year leave it at that and give us some peace from the media hype this comming year).

Right...my top 10...

1. Romania

2. Azerbaijan

3. Iceland

4. Georgia

5. Armenia

6. Germany

7. Portugal

8. Ukraine

9. Turkey

10. Bosnia-Herzegovina

Of course, I feel Europe will not vote like that at all!

I did like Romania's song,  it was one of those managing to catch my notice away from puter along with germany and france, denmark as well have a nice song...so those all are strong contestants i think

I forgot Belgium, I liked that one as well

I would rather watch paint dry than listen to that rubbish!  ;D

And I noticed that last year I listed Azerbaijan as 2nd in my list of the top 10!

Archived