DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

YO SG..... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... GIVE ME PRESENTS LIKE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Naeann

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Oh great DO I bring you Martha Stewart to make you Martha goodies so you don't have to.

Oh Great and all Powerful Lord of the Dark!! I bring you a summoning book. Open the book and write any name you like, a gateway will open and the victim will be sucked into your presence already bound to be tortured at your pleasure.

ED:  I ALREADY TORTURE YOU AS MUCH AS I WISH... :P 5 POINTS

SOME1: DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU GET TWO OF THE SAME PRESENTS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY? :P 5 POINTS FOR BEING FUNNY THOUGH

ED: HE WAS FUNNY THOUGH... 2 POINTS

PETE: YUM I LIKE COOKIES! 5 POINTS

ADELLA: 5 POINTS FOR THE WEBSITE AND 5 FOR BEING A FELLOW GEMINI= 10 POINTS

AMA: ME LIKES!!!!  5 POINTS

I bring you a birthday cake. Cus you can't have a birthday without cake. Don't eat it before your birthday. That isn't allowed. If you eat it, you'll have no cake on your birthday and then you'll feel sad.

Hax,

Treating Nae like a child

I bring you myself, a professional gift wrapper (I work at Hallmark) to wrap all your gifts so you may then unwrap them on your birthday. We all know half the fun of having a birthday is getting to be destructive to get to your presents! ;D

HAX: 5 POINTS FOR THE CAKE AND THEN -5 POINTS FOR TELLING ME I'LL BE SAD = 0 POINTS

ADELLA:  YOU ARE HIRED FOR CHRISTMAS TOO! 5 POINTS

AMA: THAT IS GROSS!  NO POINTS!  WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM??? A TROLLOC?

ELI:  WHAT?  WHO IS NERMAL?  GARFIELD'S FRIEND? 2 POINTS

AMA: THAT LOOKS MUCH TASTIER... 5 POINTS!  *FEEDS THE OTHER THING TO THE SILLYSPAWN*

ELI: I LIKE NERMAL... 5 POINTS!  DON'T SIGH AT ME THOUGH.. IT'S 7:44 IN THE MORNING AND IM NOT READY TO BE AWAKE.

I didn't say you were going to be sad! I said that if you eat your cake before your birthday so that there will be no cake on your actual birthday, then you might be sad. It was sage advice!

Hax,

Doesn't know the meaning of the word sage

Oh great one, in celebration of the month of your birth, I kick off a series of festivities that will lead to a climax on your birthday!

To start, we must pamper you in the spa-of-darkness where dozens of your supplicants will rub and massage every ounce of soreness from your splendid feet, using exotic oils and lotions to grant you sensations such as you've never experienced before! Luxuriate in an oasis of calm as flocks of pristine white doves are released into the sky, and then shot down so that their feathers might be plucked out and used to gently tickle your skin and powder you in scented minerals! Languish in a rose petal bath as faithful servants fight to the death for the privilege of scrubbing your dark back!!! A thousand delicate butterflies have been stolen from their meadows and pastures so that collectively their wings can stir a gentle breeze to air you dry! As you emerge from the spa, resplendent in your pampered skin, a chorus of praise will sing out as you mount your throne and await the procession of gift-givers to arrive!

Guest dragonsworn1991

Oh beautiful and cunning DO, I bring you Aust, he will always be yours and do whatever you wish him to do.

HAX: YOU AMUSE ME... 5 POINTS

PETE:  I'D RATHER JUST GET PAID TO PLAY MAFIA... 4 POINTS

LO13: i LIKE THE FUNNY VIDS ON YOUTUBE.. 5 POINTS

KIVAM:  AWESOME! 5 POINTS!

EDIE:  I HAVE THE REAL PANDA.. SORT OF.. BUT CLONES ARE GOOD.. CAN'T HAVE TOO MANY PANDYS. 5 POINTS

AUST:  THAT WAS REALLY LONG.  SO LONG AS THE BUTTERFLYS GET TO GO BACK TO THEIR MEADOW... 5 POINTS

PETE: I ALREADY OWN AUST. :p  5 POINTS THOUGH...

Archived