DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand, Rhuarc_of_the_Aethan_Dor!

Corki

What a name! That is definitely being shortened! From now on, you shall be known as Rhuarc! Or Gregory. You choose!

Sillyness aside, Rhuarc, welcome to the Band of the Red Hand, one of the best Social Groups at DM! You have made a very wise decision in enrolling into the ranks of the greatest fighting machine in Randland...and DM! As you have probably noticed (or about to), the Band is DM's music, travel and eating out Social Group. So have a good browse and jump right into our activities on offer. We are currently in a Classical Music month.

I have been very efficient and asked that you be added to the Band's usergroup, so very shortly you should be able to see a whole host of new boards that relate to the Band. Don't be afraid of them - we will guide you through them. Also expect a PM from F Horn of Valere in directing you into the Raw Recruit Scheme.

For now, sit back and relax, while some of the merry Banders come and meet you!

Welcome, welcome! We are thrilled to have you! I'm Jea, second in charge around these parts, I'll be taking care of those well-earned points of yours ;)

But first *hands Rhuarc some brownies and a brew tea*

WELCOME RHUARC!!!!

I'm Amavia,CG of the Archers

I hope you'll have lots and lots of fun here at the band!

(though I'm pretty sure you will)

Now why don't you have a complementary drink on me..

*hands Rhuarc a flaming shot*

It's the archers regimental drink ^^

In which case, the Marshal-General (M-G) shall tell the new recruit that "C-G" stands for Captain-General, the person who is in charge of each of the three Regiments (Archers, Cavalry, Infantry). Happy?  :P

Archived