DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MW2 - Best Weapon?

Blig Blog

I'm still using every gun out there and trying different attachments on them. I used the M4A1 untill I got Blue Tiger for it and now I hardly use it anymore.

I'm starting to like the Intervention with an ACOG scope or my Barret .50 Cal with no attachments. Both have stopping power because without it it would be useless. Head shots are hard to come by for me but a body shot one hit kill? Easy.

For my secondary I like the PP2000 for all my classes. I use to hate it but now it seems like the best secondary gun in the game.

What do all of you prefer?

I just took the ACOG off the .50 last night. Hit a 4 kill with 1 shot. Love that gun...but I do need stopping power on it.

I don't like the 1887s...at least not enough to unlock Akimbo. I'm just going to stick to my PP2000 for a secondary.

I never really got familiar with the Mini Uzi. :-\

*will have to try it when he gets home*

Really? I was thinking up the best combos for a nuke class and I was thinking on using to a FAMAS. I don't know how hard it'll be for me to come off my .50...for the last 100 kills I made I died about 40 times...which is a HUGE improvement on what I've been doing. A huge part of your killstreaks are your loadouts.

What would you use for a nuke class? I was thinking this:

Killstreaks: Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Nuke.

Perks: Scavenger, Cold-Blooded, Ninja.

FAMAS with noob tuber.

PP2000 silenced.

Claymore and smoke grenade.

I'll probably replace that FAMAS with the .50 seeing as how I'm so good with it. Other than that I'm just going to have to try it all out.

MW2's Resurgence Map Pack

With all the brouhaha surrounding Activision and Infinity Ward, it seems that the focus has been taken off the fact that those guys made a game together at one point. For those that are avoiding the legal drama and just having fun with Modern Warfare 2, you'll have five new maps to play with come June 3rd.

As was the case with the successful Stimulus Pack, the Resurgence Pack will include three brand-new maps and two that are returning from CoD 4 (Vacant and Strike).

Carnival, Trailer Park, and Fuel make up the three new environments. Carnival is exactly what it sounds like, taking place in a desolate amusement park complete with roller coasters, a fun house, and a World of Tomorrow. It's a daytime map, and Bowling suggests that snipers should have a blast picking enemies off from atop a roller coaster.

Trailer Park exists within the world of the single-player campaign, as it's the living quarters of the owners of the boneyard area. This battleground will facilitate extremely close-quarters combat, with many maze-like corridors.

Bowling describes the last new map, Fuel, as a "sniper's haven." It takes place around an oil refinery, featuring numerous pumps and outposts with a wide-open area in the middle. Abandoned warehouses will house objectives and much of the combat.

Considering the success of the Stimulus Pack, it seems that Infinity Ward isn't going to fix what isn't broke. Just like before, these three new maps will be arriving on June 3rd at a price of 1200 Microsoft points. A date for their PS3 release is yet to be announced.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the .50 Prestige "Veteran II" challenge, get 1000 kills with this weapon. I took the ACOG off and I love that gun...I'm close to getting Fall camo too. I did try that nuke class out too and actually got a nuke. I came EXTREMELY close like 5 times after that to hitting it again but someone would hunt me down from killcam. Anyways, I've found a way to get a nuke almost every game... ;D

I can't wait to unlock the F2000 again. I've picked it up off of some killed enemies and started to like it.

Ummm... I cant remember what it is called but the very last sniper unlocked is my all time favorite weapon, I think I had 15 one shot kills up untill i got that gun and the next day i had all the ghille suits unlocked, unfortunatly I prestiged and have yet to unlock this gun again

Archived