DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Healing the dead...

??? what event? what series, im lost  ???

if youve read the event that we are talking about you would know, so keep reading on until you come across it

Blackest Night ? /OT.

I certainly hope poor Rand gets to die, but far more likely, he will probably be "rewarded" with a centuries long life in obscurity, growing hay and barley in some fly speck farm while his three shrewish wives bitch at him constantly.

It would be nice if Rand was allowed to live a peaceful life like that. His wives would not enable it, even if they allowed it. You can't hide when your wife is a queen. Maybe if Elayne and Aviendha died he could go off to live somewhere with Min. One of her early viewings did say he was going to choose one of them (or all 3). It's just assumed this already happened.

It would be nice if Rand was allowed to live a peaceful life like that. His wives would not enable it, even if they allowed it. You can't hide when your wife is a queen. Maybe if Elayne and Aviendha died he could go off to live somewhere with Min. One of her early viewings did say he was going to choose one of them (or all 3). It's just assumed this already happened.

That viewing stated only that three women would love Rand, nothing to say that he would love them in return, or that he would "pick" one or any of them.  I'll see if I can pull out a quote later, but no time now, never enough time...

Hmm, you have multiple components

1. a body

2. a soul

The bodies can be mended from mush with the power.  And looking at the dark ones minions, I think they can be created outright.  Looking at our technology and how the power seems capable of doing everything we can and more, I'd say the power can make a body outright if one only knew the weaves.  Supported by the fact that with the AoL weaves anything but death could be healed, even scars and mutilation could be returned to 100% health.

So 1 is a go

We know souls can exist in alternate realities such as Tel'aran'rhoid(spelling?).  We also know that the DO can keep a tether on souls, thus keeping them accessible after the body dies.  We know those tethers are affected by the OP, and likely are made out of the TP.  We know the horn of valer can snare a soul and keep it in TAR through some means (which include some sort of agreements) after death.  So if its possible to tether a soul using at least one power, and to snatch souls after death using at least one power, and its possible to hold souls in at least one place, then it seems perfectly plausable that a soul can be gotten with the one power from wherever, if one only knew the right weaves.

1. Know the right weaves for healing the body, which Ny knows.

2. Know the right weaves which can affect the soul, which some of the chosen and certainly the DO knows, and the creators of the horn or the heroes of the horn might know(if they knew how to channel).

We know the DO can do it for sure, he ressurects his followers often enough to be called the lord of the grave.

Archived