DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another Newbie!

Adella

She has requested to get added, but doesn't have access to the boards yet.. Also, she hasn't wandered in to introduce herself yet, so I am fixing that problem right now.

She is a novice, she is unofficial, and she is my RL sissy! Please welcome Jessibelle to the WT, she needs some love so she will get addicted to the WT just like the rest of us! ^_^

*goes to find her sissy and drag her to the WT*

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*hi fives Jessi*

Ya know, I do fine without chocolate for weeks at a time. I like it, but I don't love it, even... it is just there, most of the time :P

What are you studying, Jessi?

DISCLAIMER: This post is in NO way a comment on the love I have for my sister Limi, who tastes like chocolate. <3

i usially make a rule to be in bed by midnight, unlike someone i know *eyes Adella* which is usally why Isis sleeps with me. just the last few days have been late, cuz it's the weekends. I've been on all day really, but it seams more active at night, when people don't have to work or take care of their kids, you know?

oh i forgot the time is behind for you, for some reason i was thinking it was ahead, my bf is in Laos and i get to call him on wed, but i have to figure out the time difference   :)

i can see what keeps you up at night :) i just hate feeling like i lost a whole day when i wake up after 10am

Archived