DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

newbie here

BaLefireP

WOOT! NEWBIE!

*calms herself and grins*

*wraps a Blue sash around BaLefireP's hips and kisses both cheeks*

Welcome to the Kin! :)  We're glad you decided to drop in and got stuck in the wet cement by the door! ;)

*sticks her tongue out at the Kinsters she beat to this thread and grins* I BEAT YOU! I BEAT YOU! neener-neener-neener!

Guest BaLefireP

Thanks for the Blue sash U4ea.:)

We're glad you decided to drop in and got stuck in the wet cement by the door!

well, actually I was looking on DM at how many members were in each group and saw that you guys had the least. :-\ So I looked at what all you guys do here and thought "hey i can do that, that would be cool to join!" And here I am. :D (plus all my friends on the other org's aren't on here, so more peace for me. ::)

So anyway, what all do I need to know, do and see.  Are there ranks, levels, or qualifications I need? And yes, I am glad I joined and am looking forward to the fun! ;D

First Rule of Fight Club.. don't talk about Fight Club.

*smirks*

The First rule for the Kin is DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! *smiles* That means that, yes, we have ranks, but we don't actually give a hoot about them. It confuses people, but once you hang out for a bit, you'll get it. ;) We do points for activities and whether you play with us during the month or not. They get added to your total and when you earn enough for the next rank, you move up. The points and stuff you can find up in the info threads. *points to the stickies*

There are other boards, which you will be added to as soon as our lovely usergroup contact person drops in and sees you're smiling face and flashy new sash. ;) She'll send off to get you added and then you'll see the rest of our insanity!

The main goal of our Org isn't advancement, it's interaction and just having fun. This is a very strict NO DRAMA Org where we welcome folks in and out whenever they have time for us. The more often that is, the happier we are, of course. :)

I know, long answer for a short question. *smirks* What excuse does Brandon use? I write fantasy, I'm long winded. ;)

But there is still the no drama rule and you will be thrashed throughly if you don't follow it!  :P Wait, you may like that.  :D

Welcome to the sash, BaLefireP! Join in wherever you want and enjoy yourself! If you need anything just ask! 

Guest BaLefireP

Sorry to destroy your happiness Bob..but I am technically a member here. ;D

It's OK Master Ed your an exception.

Eddie's already tested me on the no drama thing. *smirks* I'm betting it won't happen again.

And please don't call him "Master." His head will get bigger and it won't fit in the door, anymore. ;)

*wishes he knew a title that would make Lor blush*

Wait...:D :P

*laughs* I'm too old for blushes, babe. Not even my warder gets them very much these days. I doubt you can come up with anything he hasn't already come up with. *smirks*

Welcome BaLefireP! Sorry it took me so long. If you have any questions, just ask, and feel free to jump in anywhere!

*wishes he knew a title that would make Lor blush*

Wait...:D :P

*laughs* I'm too old for blushes, babe. Not even my warder gets them very much these days. I doubt you can come up with anything he hasn't already come up with. *smirks*

This may call for a contest!

Guest BaLefireP

*BaLefireP chants*

Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest! Contest!

Archived