DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Testers Needed: Board Access

After a bit of bothering the DM Admins with a fair load of tech support involved, I believe we may ha our usergroups set up!

To test some things out, we need some help though, just to be sure everything is dandy.

One CG, please test to see if you can go to the XO's Office (that one may still need to be done as it was a last-minute addition for you), and to the Staff Board.

Any non-staff member: The Mess

Any non-Infantry: Infantry Private Board (should not work)

Any non-Archer: Archer Private Board (should not work)

Any non-Cavalry: Cavalry Private Board (should not work)

Please post and let us know if the board worked or not. For the private boards, it should not work for those testing the other Regiments, but all others should work for those I have asked for.

I can't see the XO's Office, the Staff Board; and I think I should be able to see both.

For the good news, I finally can't see the Archer private board or the Cavalry private board.

however, the Archers entire board, private and public, has completely disappeared.  I don't know if it's just me.  I hope not!

ALL CAPTAIN GENERALS--

Please look for "The Mess" (child board to the Band's main forum) and look for the child board labelled "BotRH Staff Board" and sign in to the thread I have set up there.

ALL MEMBERS--

If you still are having any issues, let us know. Also, I would like a couple people to go to the Recruits orientation and follow the links on promotions and points, etc, to make sure that board is open to everyone.

thanks

Archived