DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stumbles into an empty thread (NEW!)

Reyn

Hello Reyn! Welcome to the Kin!

Did we miss a thread by you? If we did I'm so sorry. We have all been kinda... out of it lately. Sometimes RL really gets in the way of our play.

So I'm Torrie, 29 year old mother of two. I am coming up on my year anniversary here at the Kin and I am a brand new staff person!

Go ahead and join in anywhere. We just started our March events. Stop by the Pub. There will be weekly recipe postings as well as dancing and merriment. There is also the March exchange.

Be on the lookout! There will be new activities throughout the month.

So tell us about yourself and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

This IS my initiation thread ;)

I am 21, in college despite my indecision on what I want to do for my career. I don't have kids but I do have three kitties and a sporadic dog that are like children to me. I was a member of the WT social and RP group many years ago, but have only yesterday rediscovered dragonmount as I was searching for a photo I had once found on WoTMania. And now I'm here!!! Yaaay!

Don't worry, I'm in college too and still don't quite know what I want to do. lol

I understand the pet thing. Right now I have one cat and two very new fire-belly frogs (they have not reached kid status, yet.  :D) I used to groom dogs and I have had a bunch of animals in the past. What kind of dog do you have?

Do you have a favorite type of cat?

Our dog is a mix mutt ;)

I think he has some lab, probably some bulldog...and who knows what else.

I love pretty much all cats :) I think if I ever get another kitty I would want a calico or some fun patchwork kitty =) And maybe one a little more dependant... all my kitties ignore me unless they're hungry *rolleyes*

*smirks* All the Kin are epic! I'm just glad we figured out yours early! *grins*

*clears her throat and gets all serious and stuff*

*wraps a blue sash around Reyn's hips, then kisses both cheeks and winks*

WELCOME TO THE KIN! :D

hehe I sort of regret not at least taking a look around to the other boards when I was here so long ago.. I just knew I belonged in the WT and that was that. I'm making up for it this time!

Archived