DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ABC's Lost Discussion (Season 6 Spoilers!)

jemron

Hello everybody, this is my first "general discussion" post, I'm usually busy posting over at the Wheel of Time Gathering Storm Spoilers board.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of the television series LOST, and I would love to discuss it with like-minded WoT fans who also enjoy the show.

I would love to discuss it based on the most recent episode (currently 6.04 "The Substitute").

My first thought/discussion idea.  Could it be that the "candidates" aren't to replace Jacob, but they are actually "candidates" to replace the MIB (Man in Black; aka. Flocke, UnLocke, NotLocke, Man in Locke, Smokey, Smocke, etc...)  Why can't the just give us a name for this guy already?

I have many many many theories, ideas, thoughts about the series, and please be forewarned, I'm more of a geek about this than I am about Wheel of Time, and I'm more of a fanboy too, so go easy on me  :)

Discuss.

Thanks for mentioning that, I've passed the information on to the appropriate people. There will be some changes coming by next week that will allow you to see the board, and in the meantime you can sign up for the Seanchan Organization. Take a look at the sticky at the top of this board:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,36.0.html

Archived