DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dedication

Verbal32

Once upon a time, I joined DM.  I lurked around the general discussion and WoT discussion boards for the first few months, and then decided to join an Org.  The White Tower was the first Org I joined, and Naeann was one of the very first people I met and actually chatted with in a thread.  She was very active all around the Tower, so I bumped into her on multiple occasions as I tried to get to know people better.  I thought of her as a friend right off the bat, and she appeared to do the same with me.  She was always around to appreciate my sense of humor, and shared the same kind.  Since then, she’s gotten me to join MSN chat (even though I don’t log in often), and even Skype.  Chatting on Skype with her was exactly as I expected it to be – she laughs a lot, and tells lots of jokes.  She’s good friends with Barm as well, but I’m willing to look past that and consider it a minor personality flaw on her part.  Kidding, kidding...you’re fun to chat with too, Barm.  (Don’t want him to cry, ya know?)

I was about to make a list of what I appreciate about Nae, but I’m going to keep this in paragraph form, and as serious as possible.  Ok, maybe just in paragraph form.  The best thing about Nae is her ability to listen and pay attention.  Like we’ve said in mafia games, she just notices those little details that other people miss and doesn’t forget about them.  That’s a good quality to have in a friends.  It helps that she’s a chick, too.  I like that.  Giggity.  Ok, back on topic.  I swear I won’t resort to cheesy Family Guy references just to make this longer.  Hehehe...I said longer.  *thwaps self*

She’s also a little perv, just like me.  I’ve bumped into a few of those around the site, and have accumulated them as friends, lol.  But she’s also intelligent about it, and doesn’t just spam flirty stuff, which I really don’t care for.  She’s actually thoughtful and funny with it, which I do care for.  Being dirty is an art form, ya know?

If I had to pick one thing that I disliked about Nae, which was difficult to come up with, it would be that she sometimes takes things too seriously.  In a mafia game or even a regular post, she can sometimes take something personally and get upset or hurt by it.  This is actually something that is a strength about her, because she cares so much to let it bother her.  I remember a mafia game on MJ that she thought I was insulting her intelligence, and she was very upset with me.  Several PMs later, all was well again, but it made me realize that she did consider me a friend and that she cared enough for it to bother her.  That was the exact moment that I knew we were buddies, and that she was awesome.

:-*

Archived