DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[POLL] Where to start for Travel/Eating

Jeannaisais

Which country should we begin with?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which country should we begin with?

• U..S.
    • Canada
    • Russia
    • China

Or any particular suggestions other than those listed above? There are lots of countries and unique foods to go with these countries, so we'll have plenty of these! Hopefully we can make it to every country in the world!

Right now, I'm just curious where I should begin with my research for this during the weekend! Personally, I would like to start with Spain...but I was thinking about waiting until I'm actually there for those ;)

Banders, Please Note:

Voting in this thread will count towards posting in an activity thread for points gained through the roll call. However, in order for that to qualify, you need to post that you voted. Otherwise you won't get the recognition or the ORG points via the roll call.

Corki

Marshal-General

ORG Leader

I vote Japan...oh can't...

Japan would be awesome...and I can give some first hand advice since I have been there.

Well, anyway there would be better than,. US or Canada.. :P

And as Jea said, this is a start...we have a whole world to explore...so we have to start somewhere! ;)

Plus, I will see what music aspects I can throw in as well when the BotRH Tours gets underway...

Thanks all, looks like Russia is in the lead for now but you do have until Feb 1st to vote, but I will be posting the beginning of our tour on Monday. Monday will present the location aspect! Then I'll probably post the food on Tuesday :)

EDIT: Org points for January for this thread done up to here. Jea

Archived