DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

*scythes void in reality and pulls out a path of meadow with sunflowers attached* Want this? *plants clod on the ground (get it?)* In any case, it'll be here. *nearly tosses scythe in the schism, but remembers he needs it, and instead just seals the inversion of reality*

Guest dragonsworn1991

Pete walked into the church, it had been a while since he had been here but something tugged at him to be there. It guided him through the halls down a set of stairs and through a hidden passageway. Pete got down on his knees, it was one of those things that just felt rite. Then he felt her walk in the room.

You rang Limi dear?

Limi the Goddess, was lounging on her majestic purple couch twirling her well kept whip, her stiletto heels hanging over the edge, and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries sat next to her on a petite little table.  Her impatience could be felt through out the room while she waited.

Sitting up at the sound of her Charming Inquisitor entering the room, she smirked a little and waited for him to kneel before rising and beginning to circle him.

I do believe I did my Charmer. You have served me well since your joining of the Church of Limi. Your charming ways spreading to the others, and flattering your Goddess in new ways to set a good example for men every where.

But have you the slightest clue why I called you?

Guest dragonsworn1991

I think I know, and you brought snacks my lovely goddess. It would be my honor to play Halo with you. This is the biggest honor, to be in your presence and watch you own on the xbox.