DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where's my avatar

aemonkristen

I finally just went to the original website, got the full page view of the pic and copied the URL. Seems to be working. Tried to put it with the address from MYspace but couldn't do it. No go with photobucket, either. Oh well. There are some things in life which I may never understand.  :P

I meant to say the non php version.  Anyway... what I meant... apparently yeah.. nevermind. 

There are two different versions on photobucket, the general link, which will end like these boards do, if you notice up top in the address bar it ends in index.php?action= etc... there is a photo on photobucket that ends like that too, but instead it ends... .php?ID=2343 or some such, that one that is needed is the direct link, which ends in .jpg

I also know far too much about html, php, css, etc.

I'm a nerd.

I meant to say the non php version.  Anyway... what I meant... apparently yeah.. nevermind. 

There are two different versions on photobucket, the general link, which will end like these boards do, if you notice up top in the address bar it ends in index.php?action= etc... there is a photo on photobucket that ends like that too, but instead it ends... .php?ID=2343 or some such, that one that is needed is the direct link, which ends in .jpg

I also know far too much about html, php, css, etc.

I'm a nerd.

I used to know how to make links change color on hover.

Archived