DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Allow me to introduce myself...

Seryth

Hello Dragonmount-folk!

When I was 12 years old I bothered my brother so much during car rides to the family cottage that one day he shoved a book in my hands and told me I wasn't allowed to talk to him until I had read it. Well, that book was tEotW and 9 years later it remains one of my favourite books, along with the 11 others in the series.

I'm really excited to become part of a group that loves the stories as much as I do. I've been lurking around the forums for the past few months and the fancy has finally struck me to join. I warn you now however, I am absolutely useless with internet stuff like forums, so I ask you to bear with me!

I'm 21, female, Canadian and currently enrolled in University studying Political Science. I am obviously interested in politics, but anything to do with travel, music, food and social justice is bound to get me talking. I have an unfortunate love for reality TV and my favourite colour is turquoise, even though everyone I know seems to think that's a lame colour.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Seryth

travel, music, food

You sound an ideal candidate to join the Band of the Red Hand, DM's music, travel and eating out ORG! ;)

Oh, and welcome to DM! Have a good look around the site, and maybe we will see you stumble into the Campfires of the Band. But whatever you end up doing at DM, have fun - and don't forget you can ask questions here should you become lost and/or confused. :)

Archived