DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halo: Reach

Ashaman DeRouge

Whenever I see you online!

I check every time I'm on, but I have yet to see you.

We should set a date and time. This coming weekend is good for me, or anytime this week after tuesday really. My best bet is wednesday after 11pm EST or Thursday morning until 2pm EST. What time zone are you on? and what day is best for you?

If were are planning a Halo Reach session may I join? (Magnus Canis) I'm not the best but I am by far not the worst.

And yea they need to open that Halo CE back up. Sucks that you spend your money on it and then they shut it down. I DL that from online and never got the chance to take it online. Played the story a little, but well I was late the franchise didn't start Halo untill Halo3.

Damn, I remember when Halo first came out. I was so excited every time I got to go over to my friend's house and we would play Halo for hours on end. In high school and middle school I had a group of around 5 friends and we would get together friday night, hook up two xboxes to a local connection and play 3 v 3 for hours. After every game one of the teams (usually the winning team) would rush into the others' room and replay every moment of annoyance and triumph before rushing back to play another. Ahhhh the fun times of youth.

And Canis, you're always more than welcome to join. I see you on a few times every week, but what usually happens is that one of my roommates is playing at any given time and since he started using my xbox, I don't get as much time on it. This really sucks for me (this past weekend he was literally on for over 15 hours because it was double exp weekend on Black Ops) and I barely got on at all. I'm going to have to get him to stop and share the love.

Archived