DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Reason for Tai'Dashans Absence {Attn: especially Arath & Covai}

TaiDashan

So, I want to bring Tai back into play with a thread. I figure the recent happenings with Aria combined with him becoming an attack leader would be good reason for maybe something to have happened with him that caused the higher ups *cough* covai and arath *cough* to send him packing for a month or so mid duties to clear his head and get a grip. Maybe another episode with Chaos?

Anyway, wanted peoples input, Covai and Arath especially. Feel free to throw an Idea against the wall and see what sticks...

*kicks Arath*

I say we sent him to Arad Doman for a while to clear his head. Also, he has to find a Domani who can cook their cusine really well so Arath and Covai don't have to keep making gateways halfway across the world for drinks and chinese food :D

More semi-serious idea is postings at Tear, since he's an Attack Leader now and the Storm Leaders are busy with other stuff. Tear is one of our main strongholds after all.

I say we sent him to Arad Doman for a while to clear his head. Also, he has to find a Domani who can cook their cusine really well so Arath and Covai don't have to keep making gateways halfway across the world for drinks and chinese food :D

Huh ... and I thought that we did that to watch the Domani women ...