DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi there

Rapture

I was thinking about creating a civilian character for the BT, but I'd like to know what is needed if possible. I'm trying to figure out why I would have a non channeling female character willingly hang around a farm full of madmen. :) I was thinking of playing either an Andoran, Illianer, or Mayener and so far, I have two ideas. One is the "damsel in distress" idea, which is probably overdone and I don't see Asha'man being like knights. The other is that she just ends up there to work. Any ideas?

aye, well, the thing is, you have to find someone that has siblings from the past. Covai had a blank spot that allowed unknown cousins. Plus, I have known Covai for a while. Why dont you wait around to meet someone else that has a BTer and a spot for a cousin or sibling. make sure you two are friends, cause yall would be RPing alot. and never forget the possibility of making a soldier or whatever they are called

*ahem* I beg to differ on Civvie's having to be cousin's, or siblings. There are/were a large number of civvies over the years that were not related to anyone at the Tower beforehand.

If you want to 'wander' onto the Farm territory and brought in to protect the exact location of the Farm, that's one possibility.

Another is, Dash leaves the Tower to pick up supplies for the Inn as he's the resident cook, and the hardest physical trainer (in the event Kor doesn't come back), and is one of the highest ranks currently at the BT. Anyways, getting sidetracked here... you could be suspicious of him buying supplies and sneak into his wagon only to fall asleep.

One of our currently active Civvie's used that, and you wake up/are found in the wagon while inside the BT grounds, and again not permitted to leave.

Ok, just to be on the side of caution, I'm going to be Serge's little sister. I already have a bio written out, but I'm letting Serge go over it to make sure it works. So hopefully, everything will work out and I'll be a civie here soon. :)

Yay another person to torment... I mean... greet. Seems non-channelers are on the verge of becoming more common the us Saidin weilding nutto's.

And I think Drenn is pretty close to atleast matching you for being the hardest physical trainer Dash. Heck aside from playing with Saidin its almost all he does.

Hey! We should have a contest! Ya ya, I know you'd probably win but hey. I think Drenn would still give you a run for your money and It's something to do.

But anyway. So Serge is gonna have a sister? Well atleast it wont be weird if YOU'RE hitting on guys. Just hopefully not the same ones your brother is. :P

I'm open for pritty much anything... my character is an extremely gay amadician who used to be completly anti-Power, he has a wife and inborn child back in amadicia where everyone mostlikely thinks that he's dead and disapeared. He also has a boyfriend in the BT here and he has lots of internal conflict choosing between the two, caught between his duities as a person and future father and what he really wants (which is to be gay... :wink: )

lets see... he's gonna be best friends with the only other really active BT civy, and going to do other things which aren't revealed yet... :lol:

we can probibly arrange something there... and since serge and noy are both gay, there's common grounds there, and she wouldn't be uncomfortable around a gay guy (presumably)

umm... that's pritty much it :D

Guest Estel

lol...then there's Isha...dear dear old Isha...

would you like to meet the nice, friendly, cute BTers first? or the cold, insane, frightened, horribly deformed one?

and Drenn...Isha can whoop your ass in Phys-ed...it helps to be big

We'll see about that Isha. I know from playing football that the phrase "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" is very true. You've just got to know where to hit.

and Drenn is always open to new RP's. He's not always the nicest of people but he has a general "guardian" attitude towards most. Probably inspired by the guilt of his past. Just don't let his black eyes and Myrddraal cloak put you off to much. :P