DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TRAINEES!!!! Wilderness Survival class being offered!!

Asfaloth

I hope it's okay for me to have created a couple of NPC pals for Kit. I do have plans for these two, detailed below. If you or anyone else needs to read to approve them, go ahead; if you'd prefer to be surprised I've posted them a little below.

Shannis and Miyas

Basically, my idea is that Miyas, the golden boy of the class, just falls apart when the trouble starts. He goes almost catatonic with fear and Shannis is badly injured trying to pull him out. The point is meant to be the moral that being terrific at swordsmanship, strategy and generally all-round cool doesn't actually count for anything if you can't take the pressure and there's no way of knowing whether you can until you're in a combat situation.

Kit I'll have to check with Eqwina to see if they need a bio.  This is what is posted on the DRPSW Wiki:

TTPC (Temporary Third Party Characters) This refers to characters that are created for specific RP's only and that require a bio. It will be the responsibility of the bio chceker/DL to monitor the ppl playing these chars, and to make sure they abide by the time limits(start and end date) that they have advised the Staff of in the bio for this character. Any deviation from the finish date, that is not authorised by Staff, should result in the player no longer being allowed to play this character.

NPC (Non Player Character) This refers to characters that do not require a bio and are only used to pad out an RP. There is no growth of these characters, they simple fulfill a purpose. Example, Bob(a PC) goes into an Inn in TV and talks to the Innkeeper, asking how to get an audience with the Amyrlin. The Innkeeper replies....once the PC has the info he wants, the Innkeeper's part is over. There is no need for a bio or staff approval for the use of an NPC, you are allowed to use the same NPC innkeeper many times over, as long as it never becomes more than that.