DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Losing an Eye...

SerenaMorrigan

...anyone wanna help? I think it's time to attack Serena's outside appearance...I have decided she is going to lose an eye. I don't know how, or why, just that i've been toying around with it for awhile. Not many Sisters lose eyes, not that it hasn't been done here. And I LOVE her eyes, so it's going to be tough...but necessary I think.

Anyone wanna help?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright...

I got your PM. We might have to rework the RP outline to adjust the change in the Ajah along with the thing with Serena's Eye. I'm thinking instead of killing off Nasty I'll kill off my Red. I was planning to anyway but as I PM'd Elgee - Maegan is too much of a timeline dominant character and she desire to change things is lost because everyone else is just too casual for her to bother. Poor mis-understood character.. :/

Sooo...

Since I'm really not inclined to continue with my Red... It sort of makes this Ajah Plan a little obsolete. Even if Estel isn't posting.. *kicks her daughter*

Anyway, we 'do' have parts of this approved already. So what we need to do is salvage what we can and change what we was that will effect Serena. :)

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,40857.0.html

• 2 weeks later...

sure sure. I have to go over the plot again myself. I'm not too keen on aspects of it 'now' mostly because of the Amyrlins abuse of Maegan's talent.. however whatever you want to suggest change would help immensely.

• 4 weeks later...

Just reading through old posts - is this still outstanding?  If you haven't done this yet I have a good suggestion:

Ideally in 3 months this pc will get foretelling as a talent (assuming everything goes the way I want) and it would be HOT to foretell something cryptic about you "losing half your sight" (nods to jordan) to gain "sight of a key to the Aes Sedai surviving Tarmon Gaidon.”  We’d want this to be heard by several sitters to make my plan (below) reasonably work.

What the foretelling would be about... what if while you're out and about in nearby villages doing eyes and ears work, you're attacked and lose an eye in the tussle.  During the fight you're saved by an aged wilder with great skill in the power (who makes the mistake of healing you and thusly the yellows can do nothing for the missing eye when you get home) and this causes you to come back to the Tower with a bee in your bonnet to get her accepted into the novice books in repayment for her having saved your life.  After all, if you (a skilled sister) could be saved by a wilder too old for the books... perhaps such women would be useful to the Light forces during Tarmon Gaidon… right?

You present your idea to the blues and there is probably a big hubbabalu about it.  I'll back it as Miya because of the foretelling (rather useless to fight a foretelling) and we'll go to the hall as the blues to push for it thusly bringing us more in line with the books.

Thoughts?