DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What are you listening to?

mmeeshal

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on my iPod.  Don't have speakers for it yet.  Plus I'm poor. :P  (Oh, and I think even if I did have good speakers, I'd use the bass booster.  LOOOOOOVE me some bass. ;D)

The Superman Theme Song by Goldentusk on youtube.  It's awesome. :D

And my sister playing Fur Elise on the piano. :D

"Endless Night" by Jason Raize, from The Lion King (on Broadway)

Which is ending, typical... :D

Soooo...."Let It All Out" by Relient k.

And I am having a hard time using the space bar now, after my most recent post in the putting your words together thread... >.>

Yeah, headphones, for my iPod. :D  I have a pair of earbuds that came with the iPod, but I'm not using them until the headphones I currently have stop working.  I don't really like earbuds. :D  I also have a pair of wireless headphones, which I haven't used in a while, mostly because there aren't that many easily accessible outlets in my room, and I'm usually using them for things already, so it's a hassle to rearrange everything so that I can plug in the base for my wireless headphones.

I need to get one of those power strip things. :D

"Send It On" by Disney's Friends for Change.

I just don't like earbuds.  Has nothing to do with pain or sound quality...I have never managed to find earbuds that actually stay in my ears, and I don't think I'd like the ones that go IN a little way...  I think earbuds aren't actually good for your ears.  And I don't like 'em. :P

Plus anything with cords is annoying, since every little thing out there that CAN pull headphones off/earbuds out of my ears, DOES.  I have started screaming because I got so frustrated by having my music ripped away from my head so many times in such a short time. :D

"Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Nothing at the moment, paused my music because I was expecting a phone call but it's not coming, so maybe I'll turn it back on...

Yeah, but it's really random and just not making any sense and so I'm scared and running away! :D