DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Back from unannounced LOA

tismeb4u

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a plan my man.

I'll have to see if I can did up one of those old RP's so I can get a refresh.

Linten just got back from his assignment away so this would work rather well. Let me see what I can find (unless you have a link to one of the old one's) and then we can get a thread up.

Welcome back by the way :)

Excellent .... then a fresh start ..... :D

Linten is always interested in meeting new people to chat with and see if there is any similar thoughts about many things.

When do you want to start?

btw .... WY .... Now I remember ... :p ..... Corin's still working at arriving back at the tower and then his has to face his punishment .... so it will be a bit before he get's to "meet" anyone new or old at the yard :p .... silly AS can't take a little joke ;)

If you want Corin to meet with anyone ever again without a chaperone I would be careful about leaving baiting comments on a thread being watched by one of those 'silly' Aes Sedai...and yes, I have no doubt it was deliberate, this does not count as biting!  :P

Thanx Arani,

Once Corin get's back to the Tower, and the assigned "task mistress"'s back is turned perhaps we can find something to kick off a thread if you are interested .....

As for Linten ..... *grins* .... he's a wonderful fellow and would love to meet new people at the Farm. Especially with all the changes that have taken place while he has been assigned abroad. Let me know if there is something you are interested in and I will see what we can come up with. :D