DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Needing an Aes Sedai (for Intro Thread....)

Taei

I haven't quite got the okay, yet, but hopefully soon. *hopes none of the higher ups get mad at this being around* Anyways, I need someone who knew my previous character, Taei Mirel, In-Character (or is old enough to have done so) for this one. Any volunteers? ;D

Was hoping to get the cooperation of another Aes Sedai besides the MoN. Just for a little extra in the intro, but can stick with just the MoN if you prefer. I would like to bring Taei into the intro if possible, so someone who knew her who could meet me before getting to the MoN would be nice for what I hoped to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, done some tweaking to the plan. :) Still would like an Aes Sedai's help for something else, though. I might have to get approval from the FL, but I was thinking a kind of side dialogue about Kasi's grandfather learning about Taei might fill it out a little. Anyone willing to give it a shot?

• 1 month later...

Well.... still waiting on an Aes Sedai..... *looks around for any volunteers* I know that Claire said she would post, but with her long list I don't blame her for not doing so yet. *hugs* Anyone else want to do a quick post, just one is all I need. :D

Well, Kasi isn't supposed to know about Taei yet, she learns about that later. But if you want to pull her grandfather to the side and talk to him it's welcome. :) But the main goal is for Kasi to get to the MoN office. hehe

• 2 weeks later...