DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Birthday Exchange

Jaydena

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*bounces*  OH BOY!  Yesterday...I found the rest of the stuff for my Tea Party exchange!!  I hope my tea partner will be pleased!!  LOL!  It is the coolest tea cup and saucer!  Bill doesn't think I'll be able to actually send it away...but I WILL!  *giggles*  and some scone mix, a neat little infuser and some othere something somethings!!  Oh my gosh..and these awesome little "tea flowers"..I can't wait to see how they grow!

so..has anyone else gotten thier tea/birthday party exchange surprises?

LOL  I didn't GET anything from my partner..just the stuff to send my partner!!  LOL!  WEll good you guys..sounds like everyone is on top of things!

One of the teas I found..is a flowering tea!  I had one yesterday..you put the pod into the pitcher..a clear glass one and as it steeps it grows and blooms into this beautiful flower and the tea was delicious!  Anyone else heard of this?

• 3 weeks later...

YOOOHOOOOO!  *giggles*

Hey everyone..I am bumping this up because I know lots of folks have NOT gotten thier teacup exchanges yet! 

I know some of you posted you would have to wait a bit with mailing and it might be a little late!  *grins*  Well we are now a month past and that is getting to be almost forgotten!  LOL  Especially since nobody has been saying anything....*smiles*

OK I have my stuff and it is ready to mail to my tea exchange buddy on Monday! 

Has anyone else gotten thier tea/birthday happy mail?  Anyone else going to be mailing theirs this coming week?  Hmmm?

If you haven't sent yours out yet, it would be nice to PM your buddy and let them know they ARE NOT FORGOTTEN...and it will soon be on  it's way!

*grins*  Great Jade!  LOL  Those of us that are considered the "Oldies" kind of know to contact our buddies..just thought the newer folks might not..

*throws an arm around Taei, and grins, tapping her cheek with her finger*

And what is the blushing for missy?  *grins*  You are with family here!  LOL  and most of us did say we would be getting our stuff out, just not right away..so you're fine!  And send it when you can...as I mentioned though, be sure to contact you're buddy and stay in touch!  No biggie!

I just wanna see all the pretty tea cups!  *nods and grins*

I got a super happy mail box today!! Jade sent me the PRETTIEST tea cup and saucer today, white with green french style scroll work.  OMG its so beautiful!  I don't know if I'll be able to drink out of it its so pretty.  *lol*  She also sent me some Vanilla Caramel Truffle tea, some Caramel Peach Coconut tea (the first was the best) ;D , 3 GREEN NAIL POLISHES!!!!, and a ton of fabric for some special projects I'll be doing here soon.  Very very nice material too, great color pics Jade.  ;)  I have everything I need now except for the hanging stuff... :D 

I'll have to warm up the old sewing machine here real soon and get to work now.  ;D 

Hopefully Jade has some pics to post of everything she sent me to show everyone.

Thank you so much sweetie!  I just love everything, you're the best!!  :-*

• 3 weeks later...

WOOPDEDOO~!  I'm loved too!  *grins, hugs Alanna and dances her into the infamous snoopy dance*

Thank you soooo much dear!  I love my teacup! It is so unique!  And you have one just like it you said...that makes it super special!

For those of you who aren't seeing it...it is a delicate demitasse cup and saucer in white, with gold sweeps and spirals on it, and the saucer and cup are Square!  It is very elegant and beautiful!  I promise to post a pic here soon!

Thanks again Alanna!  It is beautiful!

Archived