DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Torrie's Wheel of Disney II

Torrie

Here we go again!  ;D

If you were following the last game you know that Kynwric won with the correct guess of Why Should I Worry from Oliver and company!

Just in case you have not been following here are the rules!

This will be like the Wheel of Fortune, where you will be told this is a phrase, movie, character, cartoon, etc.  Then the spaces will be laid out for whatever it is!  You can guess one letter at a time!  If you guess a letter, all that are in the phrase will be posted and you will recieve two points for each correct letter used!  These of course will be consonents only!  You will not lose any points for an incorrect guess of letters!

Now if you wish to buy a vowel, it will cost you one point for every correct one in the word(s)! The guess itself will cost one point.  So if you guess Is there an "E"  and there are two "E"'s it will cost you two points!  If there were not any "E"'s it would cost you one point from your total Kin points!

One last rule.  There can only be three unanswered guesses at a time!  So if Torrie has guessed a Z, then Kyn guesses a L and then Dragon posts a guess of D.  Along comes Jade who is sure there is a T..but she will have to wait to post her guess until at least one of those guesses is answered!

*grins*  OK if you guess or figure out the answer correctly, you will recieve TEN points plus the correct letter points you got!

Thank you once again Twinnie!

Next post starts the game!

Well, if there are 3 vowels, do any repeat?  Because there are only 3 left but I've lost enough points at this point to want to throw away another one!

Jade there is no "T".

Taei there is an "A" but since May guessed it I will not make you give up a point!  :)

May! Congradulations! Ursula is correct! 10 Points to you.

Do we want one more game or are we done? Twinny comes back on the 7th so it is up to yall as to what you want to do.

Archived