DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blessed is the Twinflower.....

twinflower

...for she is Loved and Given boundless Joy from the Kin!

*bounces around spreading rainbows from the mix of bright beaming smiles and tears*

I just can't believe you all!  I love you and know my life would be so much less without each and everyone of you!!!

I got a marvelous and unexpected Happy Mail today!!  It was from Lor..and she told me I was the "Special Project" last month..to make me feel better and cheer me up and to let me know how special I am to y'all!  *shakes head and grins*  Believe me the feeling is mutual!!  :D :-*  I don't know what I'd do without all of you to boss around, care about, try to make happy, nag sometimes and just generally  Twinniefie!  Thank you soooo much for letting me be a part of your lives..and for being so much a part of mine!!!

*laughs*  now to the goodies!!  Lor sent me something I have wanted forever and just never got myself..it seemed extravagant!  LOL...a set of Rosewood Crochet hooks and knitting needles!!  OMG!!  They are so beautiful and just feel so amazing in my hands!!!  Thank you sistermine!! 

Of course there was more... :D  Two wonderful romance novels by Johanna Lindsey, a Princess Valentine..moonflower seeds...lol a bouncy ball!!!  *grins*  a beautiful card and note..and THEN!

She says..the "Bookmark" in the Love Me Forever book is from her and Mystie kiss!  Well, I love bookmarks..so I opened the book..and there was a Hobby Lobby envelope!  *chuckles*  I open it..and it says.."I am a bookmark"!  What it really is....is a VERY generous Gift Certificate to my favorite Craft Store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thank you just seems like so little to say for all of these things...the gifts and for thinking of me!

But..thank you is the only words I have!!  So thank you...thank you!  thank you!  thank you!  and I love all my Kinster's!!!

*tackle hugs Lor, smooching and showing her everything..and snags mystie into the hug giving her a snugglebites and then bouncing them and snooopy dancing!*

*grins* Silly SisterTwinny! I nearly didn't send you the crochet hooks. *laughs* My fingers were itching... The mother of pearl insets on the tips of the knitting needles sealed the deal, though. They're seriously beautiful pieces of art. It seemed terribly appropriate for someone who's a work of art in our lives, as well. *hugs*

And Mystiekins...I meant to send you a note, I swear!I meant to PM you and tell you that I sent the goodies. I can't believe I forgot that... *shakes her head* Sorry I let that part slip. *hugs* Forgive me?? *bats her eyelashes*

I'm getting used to being forgotten by her Excalted Eldest One. :P Sent ya' a pm, Lor. ;) I'll forgive ya' though. If not you're bound to come haunt me in my shower. Can't have that.

And you are MORE than deserving and welcome dear Twinlove :D  :-*

*shakes head, grinning*  I think I'll have to put that post in my scrapbook lor...work of art!!  LOL  my brothers always did say I was a piece of work..now I know what!!

They are beautiful pieces..not sure I can really crochet with them..they are so delicate and beautiful..may have to learn to do more thread crochet with them...

And jade..you made my awesome siggie!!  *grins*  I get lots of comments about it too!  Good ones!

Lor in Mystie's shower....now theres a thought.....

Archived