DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

<Shayol Ghul>

Canukistani

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for triple experience or for the achievements I got on a diff realm? lol. but I did Spring Fling on perenolde and Blushing Bride and Noble Garden. still haven't gotten Sunday's Finest (messed up achievement name earlier) so I've like... 190-200 achievement points on my lvl 14 XD

ah, but again, children's week starts tomorrow...

so yeah, i got up at 8am, got to Az's at 9:30am, spend 2hrs doing auctions, spent until 3:45pm doing my Noblegarden achievements...i got my last 50eggs in 20mins and i have to scoot out the backdoor before i could go to dalaran and give out flowers to pretty ladies.  hopefully Az will leave the backdoor unlocked tomorrow so i could be Xexah the Noble.

Khanrhyd got his nobility yesterday the bastard

man, I still haven't made it to Noble even on my undead... I just have to finish Shake Your Bunny Maker and Desert Rose thent he only one I have left is Sunday's Finest which I don't think it required. but I'm gonna beg Fera to play our Sen'jin characters tonight all night and try to get it on at least one character (prefferably Rikara and Elbaal) or maybe a second, too.

grrr. 10 day. 10 bloody days of fishing for that fish. 10 days of being ganked by various horde and still I havnt gotten him. But have I given up yet? no not at all. I shall catch that fish, if it takes me the rest of my characters life.... even if i dont have any armor or potions, or bandages or anything else left.. I vow I shall catch that fish and he will be tasty.

well, i got 3 more screen shots in today.

while showing my little orphan boy the bank in darnassus i finished my 3000th quest.

And what is soo big about that?  Simple.  I can now call myself Xexah the Seeker if i wanted to. 

i'm trying to be Matron Xexah this next week.

xexahtheseeker.jpg

I choose Willy over the baby elekk and the Eggbert

width=640 height=480http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/Canukistani/WoW/XexahandWilly.jpg[/img]

And cause Azrael was talking about getting the white rat this year...so did i.  instead he got the turtle, Speedy.  My first time doing it i got the piggy

width=640 height=480http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/Canukistani/WoW/XexahandWhiskers.jpg[/img]

you need to go to stormwind's cathedral square and talk to the orphanage matron there. 

Some achievements give you titles when you finish them.  if you do all the achievements for Noblegarden you're called 'the Noble'.  when you do your 3000th quest you get 'the Seeker'.  when you're exalted with Stormwind, Ironforge, Gnomergean Exiles, Darnassus and Exodar you get 'Ambassador'.  hit your Y key and check out what there is to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived