DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm late reporting, but boy oh boy....

Mystica

I'm really sorry I haven't posted this yet, but OH MAN!!! I got me some faaaaaaaaantastic Twinnie mail!!! You're insane woman! :P

Got a HUGE box with all sorts of goodies that caused not a few jealous looks from colleagues at work. *grins*

A fabulous travel journey which I used already to write all about my trip to Kara last week!! I LOVE this journal! It's so Indiana Jones-y!! Get a feeling to go off temple hunting every time I look at it. And it's so soft and fun to touch and so utterly cool!! :D

Scared the living daylights outta' my sis with my spiffing Red Handcuffs! Though she did kinda' mention that they could be added to her collection, which was NOT gonna happen. These were MINE!  >:(

Folks, I think I now possess the biggest lollypop in the world. I kid you not. It will probably take 3 months of constant licking to get that one finished!  :o I'm guessing that's all part of the 'lick 'em till they drop' plot, Miss Nice has going. *nods fervently*

Somehow I have a suspicion that Twin wants to torture the people around me too. As she sent me a book FULL of christmas songs (which obviously I'll be singing at full volume come next christmas!) and a really cool book with all kinds of valentine peoms. Awwwww!!

Got some really nice candle holders too, in red :D one of which is a heartshaped stone candle holder and the other is a glass bowl with red and clear glass bits in it. Really utterly cool ;D And so purty!

Lessee... *dives into the box* Oh! I have three more Twinnie socks to add to my collection!! *dances* Showed these to Kara too and she went 'I need to get me some Twinnie love' and then turned all green with envy. *Wicked grin*

*pumps up hand holding something pink* I'll forgive her the horrid color, but this here is a straw with hearts and stuff. Not sure what it's supposed to suck up, but im gonna use it in any way that suits me ;)

Got a really cool heart themed pencil too! It's sitting in my pencil box at work all proud and tall (not using it though, it's too purty).

I also have a sooooooo cute green Patty Day's teddybear!! Is all cuddly and snuggly!! And a chocolate calendar  :o oh and a snowglobe!!! And a red eyepatch for on the plane, though I didn't use that yet (as it's only one hour flight to Kara's place) but it's so wicked cool that too!! Will come in handy if I ever go to the States that one. ;D

Light, im exhausted typing all this out *grins*

*smoochies up the Twinlove something fierce* Thank you love, you're insane but I love ya'! ;D  :-*

*smooches back and giggles too*

Well dear heart..you inspired this insanity!!  LOL 

What Mystie didn't tell y'all is that this was her CHRISTMAS exchange stuff!  Boy was I late!  LOL so late I got in two more holidays..Valentine'pps Day and St. Patricks Day!!  and almost her Birthday..but not quite!  I think I even remembered to put a candle in for the Christmas theme!  *grins*

I can tell you it was really fun, as I kept finding this and that to add!  Now you'll have socks for next years holidays as well!!  I'm glad you enjoyed your Happy Mail...*giggles* and got happy!!

BTW...Kara already has some Twinnie love...but you know if she joined the Kin, she just might get some Twinnie socks..... ;)

So Mystiekiss...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!  Happy VAENTINES DAY!  Happy ST PATRICK'S DAY!!  *twirls and hugs* :-*

Archived