DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FUNNY Stargate moments!

F Horn of Valere

*laughs* So, you're all set and ready for tomorrow night, then, eh?

What do you suppose the plan will be?

What did you think of the freaky Orisai?

Want me to give you a link to some awesome people? *grins* they let me fly an F302. Therefore, they are awesome people...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:shock: wow! they are awesome! And unfortunaatly... i'm helping at an oldfolks home tomorrow, so i'll miss it. well, i shouldn't say unfortunatly... They need the help.

well the Orisai... she is going to do something to help the good guys before the end... or maybe just to help her mother... OR the directors are trying to make us think she'll turn good eventually, so that when she doesn't, big suprise. :P

And tomorrow... i believe, that's the parasite/virus one... well, from the previews, everyone gets infected. And last time, it took a Prior to stop The virus. But i have no clue if this one has anything to do with the Auri or not. but no doubt samm will think of something... :wink:

And atlantis, well i think Michael is sincere first off. (watch me proved wrong) And there's the whole plot about atlantis being responcible for the new wraith/now-humans that they brought from the last episode. AND there's something about the wraith coming in another ship and attacking... But i have nothing that wasn't in the previews on this one...

*grins* yeah, here, this is the SGC: http://www.sg-command.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index&sid=16d62e6a4b9ac5a4f19b11c92e28368c

I'm with you, I think she's going to be a little too human for the Aurai, so she'll help the Tauri, instead. Hopefully, she'll bring Valla's hubby with her.

*laughs* Sam always thinks of something, but perhaps we'll get Jack back with this one? I miss O'Neil's lines.

I'm not a really big fan of Atlantis and with BattleStar Galactica not showing afterwards, I don't know how long I'm going to be able to make myself sit and watch it. I like Ronan and, of course, Sheppard, but... *shrugs* It's just missing something to me, I guess.

I think both shows need a funny episode soon, though. They haven't had a really good funny episode since Ground Hog's Day in season 6. *sighs*

Atlantis has some perks... like the fact that 80% of non characters are non-military... which makes for some.... well Rodneys, i guess... :lol: The first season got old when they were looking for ZPM's. but Atlantis also reached a new level of... i don't want to say matureness... but the episode before the wraith come in season 2... dang! forgot the name! the one where they all send messages home... you couldn't see any thing like that in SG-1. SG-1 is more of the funny one, Atlantis goes for the more Dire, serious...

And i read that we will be getting Jack back a few times this season... i wish he'd go on a mission, but somehow i doubt that. *misses Jacks lines too* RDA is a great actor, i like him as Mac too. :D

Did you see the McGuyver Mastercard commercial during the Superbowl? That was just HILARIOUS!

I even manage to like Rodney, every now and then. His lusting after Sam ("I've always had a thing for dumb blonds") is just funny to me and the episode with his "subconscious" last season was funny. My husband was super irritated that he missed the bra shot. *laughs*

*laughs* actually, I did. Then I reminded him that they'd show the episode again. I kid you not, he walked up right when she got her clothes back on. *laughs* her hair was still wet! He was so mad! *grins* but then he missed the next one. So, they showed it a few months ago and I tried to get him so he could witness it. I've seen this chick's bra twice and he's missed it every time. *laughs* the dork. I bought him a picture of her wearing nothing but an american flag and a smile at D*con last year. I'm surprised it's not framed and on his wall in his office... *smirks*

*laughs and nods* Precisely!

And both the Gates this week were... *shrugs* alright, I guess. Atlantis lost their new Hive Ship toy, though. Two episodes, two lost toys. I think this is not going well for them...

yeah, yeah, but that's no excuse. *laughs*

Oh yeah, Valla's officially ok'd to work with the SGC (though not officially a member of an SG team, she's been cleared for offworld travel). Dr Weir's been ok'd to keep her job, too. They blew up all the wraith that they changed into humans (including Michael).

I think that sums both shows up pretty well. *laughs*

*laughs* he's the sexiest snake-thing in the whole lot, so I'll take two of him to go, please! I'll even let him wander around thinking he's a god. He's got the body of one... *fans self*

Ah, sorry, that's an addiction I've been fighting really hard to avoid for a while. I'm all of a sudden attracted to the bad boys... LOL oops.

Archived