DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hiya, new guy here

Zaladane

Hi everyone, just joined up.  I'm looking forward to discussing my favorite books with all of you.  None of my friends have read them despite my efforts to get them to do so.  I first read the eye of the world and the great hunt which I got as a present about 5 years ago.  I wasn't too big on it in the beggining, but I decided to get the dragon reborn after and was hooked with that installment. 

I've since read through the series 5 or 6 times now (with a new appreciation for the first two) and just can't believe all the things that are hinted about that don't come into play sometimes much later on.  Not to mention all of characters.  definately some of the best books I've ever read.

Cheers.

Welcome aboard, Zaladane!  That's always been one of my fave things about the books (once I realized it several re-reads in) - all the hinting and things that come to be later.  I still find new-ish things and new-ish hints every re-read, and to me, that makes the books all the more worthwhile.  But then, considering that RJ thought he could carry it off in a trilogy originally *gigglesnorts*, I guess we shouldn't be too surprised the first two books had so much hint hint, nudge nudge in them.

Anyways, I babble.. whee!

<3

Welcome to DM!

We are all glad that you have found this place - and it will definitely give you your fix of WoT! Have a good look around the site and I hope you come across many things that will interest you. Do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have - we will do our best to help you out!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Archived