DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Help with blademaster?

Jaydena

What does the req say.  Off the top of my head I'm pretty sure that the 5 BM trial requires 2 and the killing a BM requires 3.  But all i remember is that killing the BM requires more people.

Ali

I. A Circle of five Blademasters gather together to determine whether or not the “applicant” is worthy. One of the five Blademasters MUST be a PC (or NSW) not played by the “applicant”. One of the five Blademasters, (may be an NPC) will challenge the “applicant” to a duel with real weapons to determine the character’s worth in front of the circle. The applicant does not have to win but the council must agree unanimously that that “applicant” is worthy to be deemed blademaster. (This version of the ceremony requires 2 PCs) To make things interesting you may choose to not be found worthy on your first try. You can try multiple times for character develompent purposes.

This is what the wiki says, so I would assume that the two PC's include myself and Cairma.

Not that I'm aware of but if want to read one check the prologue of KoD I beleive that is where Galad becomes BM.  (sorry for any spoilers)

As far as interpretation goes yes.  It says 2 pcs not 2 other pcs, so you and Aubuery should be fine.

Eqwina can overrule but that is my interpretation of the ceremony reqs.

Mat