DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I HAVE A NEW THEORY GAISE!

Builder

Someone bring this corpse of a thread back to life! I want Maj and Luckers contributing!
I just can't believe that this thread has survived for so long. I mean, eleven pages! Wow...
I can't take all the credit....no, wait, yes I can. Thanks to my hard work, my blood, sweat and tears, this thread has reached eleven pages, many of them quite good pages.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just can't believe that this thread has survived for so long. I mean, eleven pages! Wow...

People keep seriousing it up though. STOP WITH THE NON-STUPID POSTS! My prediction is that this hread will draw its last breath the instant someone mentions Elayne again without giving in depth details on her dying or suffering in some extreme manner.

I can't take all the credit....no, wait, yes I can. Thanks to my hard work, my blood, sweat and tears, this thread has reached eleven pages, many of them quite good pages.

I could claim as much credit as you! In fact I think we both deserve as much credit as Brandon will deserve if he manages to rope Egon from Ghostbusters into Wheel of Time without changing his hair do. The glasses can go though

Sure! Why not. This is going great guys. We should think of lyrics and how the dance will be done.

A group of Asha'man walking around snapping there fingers singing "When you're Asha'man, you're Asha'man all the way"

Elayne in her dressing room singing "I feel stuck up, oh so suck up"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived