DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Forsaken having feelings?

Builder

the Chosen were so busy mistrusting and fighting against another that a relationship could never have developed unless it was before they became Chosen.

Pretty much. I can't see two people who are fighting each other(no matter what their alliances are, they still want to be top dog over everyone else) falling in love. One of them has to go down in the end.

it happened in that crappy movie "mr and mrs smith" ;D

Aginor & Balthamel might have been another alliance.
No. Balthamel killed everyone he ever allied with before word got out, and so had a reputation for never making alliances.

Is there a link to where I can read if Lanfear was evil or not when she drilled that hole.
From Question of the Week:
As an aside, for those who think that Lanfear was in some way twisted against her will by being involved in drilling the Bore---I have heard the theory advanced---of all those involved in the project, she was the only major figure to go over to the Shadow. She was ripe for the Shadow's plucking long before the Bore was drilled.

Aginor & Balthamel might have been another alliance.
No. Balthamel killed everyone he ever allied with before word got out, and so had a reputation for never making alliances.

This is most certainly true. Also Aginor only joined him for dependence from being ravaged in the Bore, and vice versa

Archived