DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Coravron - Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand!

Corki

Coravron - what a great career move! You've just signed up to the best ORG at DM! A time full of fun anf games is about to start, so you had better be prepared! Between now and when I post the Official Spiel, Banders of all shapes and sizes will be along to welcome you - and laddle you with Brew! So you had better be a good juggler - and don't spill a drop or the Redarms will be upon you! ;)

Thank you kind sirs.  'Tis good to be here.

Now I read through that massive email, but I'm a touched confused with the fact that there are 3 forums.  I can understand the DM host, and a private board, but what's the deal with the third?

What is an official spiel?  It sounds fancy.

and laddle you with Brew! So you had better be a good juggler - and don't spill a drop or the Redarms will be upon you! Wink

Wow, this sounds like school all over again! :)

Not to worry, our illustrious leader is easily confused. ;)

First of all, welcome to the Band Coravron. Great choice.  :D *hands a Guiny* I'm Tay, Lieutenant-General of the Infantry. Look forward to torturing you at the Barracks for a week... seriously, you have no idea how much fun spoons and latrines can be until you try them. ;D

Now as to the forums, we have the main DM board here, with several child/sub boards that only members can see and we have our private off site boards where all the super fun stuff goes on. You'll see those once you've registered there as I'm sure Corki's message explained. That should be it. If there's a 3rd one, then I don't know about it either  :P and in that case someone is in trouble for keeping secrets. *eyes the MG suspiciously*

Anyhoo, have fun and watch out for matchsticks... the Archers have these weird pointy bits of firewood they like to play with.  8)

Welcome to the Band Coravron! It's great to be seeing you here in the best Org on DM!  I'm DJ, the Executive Officer of the Band, which means I'm in charge of helping you get settled in to the Band and all that good stuff.  *hands a barrel of triple brew*  I'll be sending you a PM with more information about what happens next, momentarily.  I do hope that you enjoy your time here! Welcome once more!

Ah!! I get it now.  Sorry for the earlier confusion about multiple forums.  It must have been the copious amounts of ale consumed.

Clearification: the extra boards I was refering to earlier were the child boards (campfire, dicing w/, dancing w/ jack o' the shadows).  I didn't have access to them at the time due to permissions, so I coulnd't tell what they were.  Everything is clear as mudders milk now.

I look forward to the initiations.  Afterall, when I'm supreme commander of everything, I need to look back and say, "We all had to do it", or "Back in my day...", or "It builds character"...

Also, please don't tortue me too badly for the supreme commander bit...

Well met Tay.  Thanks for the kind words and for something to look forward to.  The Infantry looks amusing, plus the added bonus of end-result of Blademaster is mighty appealing.

I'm quickly learning there are too many damn Tay<postfix> here...Tayol, Talya, Taymist... yeesh.

Well met Felicur. I notice everyone is oh so friendly to get me for a week.  Shudder.

oh come now coravon, you can't seriously be contemplating using a sword are you? Why, a good ol' sturdy bow never failed anybody. Plus, those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. Well anyhow, have a flaming shot while you're at it...I wouldn't trust any of the other drinks you know. Ours is purified by the fire, but you know those cavs and infants...latrines...horse manure...if you catch my drift. Welcome though and have a good time.

Archived