A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

intiates

Liitha

I'm two mods away from being done, myself.  *grins*  I'm thinking, perhaps,

• One Power (Manipulation)

• One Power (Subtlety)

or possibly:

• Mourning, and Revenge

The last is listed as a possibly because it would require killing soldiers back in Tarabon, and I'm not really sure how I can stretch it out enough to make a req.  The only post progression I can think of is:  1. Begging permission to go back to Tarabon to take revenge on those who killed her beloved.  2.  Killing the soldiers in question  3. Returning/reflection.

Anyways...

Actually, a skirt, and I haven't been told to climb into one quite yet dearie. Start a topic and I'll probably get to it next period. This is english, and most of my real posting gets done in programming. :-P

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, he is a german speaker like me. :-P

Also, can I get off the french list too? >>;

In that case...

Guten Abend, Kura. ;P

And thanks for deleting the, err, adress in my biography there...

Anyway...I need to get my psycho-lad started. Anyone interested?

Haha, Moin moin Dhai. (Yes, I learned in north germany ;))

I currently have no darkfriends, but I have a Fade in the mainland, where is your albino located?

My guess would be that he's on his way to this Darkfriend cell near Cairhien....And since Myrdraal can go anywhere they want, I guess that would work out for you, right? :D

i got a df of low rank type in caemlyn a day or twos ride out of tar valon, so if you are traveling thats an option as well, she is a farmer with 2-3 kids...we probably could come up with something suitable among some of the req's that would credit both as such

• 1 month later...
Guest dragonsworn1991

I have a character who is an acolyte I would like to take a class on either

Weaponry: preferably a saber

or

OP Subtlety

i'll let other have a chanse to reply first as for full ranks there is double credit towards next rank for classes...if no one replied within a couple days then poke me and we will get someting going