DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

who else plays D&D?

Desiree

I believe the bow and sling were part of the halflings better weapons of choice, so I chose those, but I also have a rapier if I get up close. seeing as how I only have 15 hp and this minotaur was doing 10 to the tank, I thought I'd be a bit antisocial :P

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO, she's a Newb and still learning the character and this was a big boss, yeah he probably would've one hit her, but he would've had to indeed hit her, she also is not used to getting up there all sneaky

*is planning on having some NPC's to have shotguns shortly* ;D

mmm i've always found that it's best to have newbs play fighters.  they're easy to understand.  Wear metal armor, grab weapon, stick pointy end into other guy.  Once she gets more familiar with combat rules and tactics and non-combat stuff she can practice the sneaky.

you didn't even know what Marylin Manson looked like until I showed him to you and played bunches of his music a couple weeks back!!!!

but yeah... I'm pretty much fumbling around with my Druid since I got thrown into the middle of it wiht no experience on how to play the game. I love that I can shapeshift and all that, but there's not much of a chance to be able to bring in my animal companion and doesn't look like much use for my choice, either, if we're grave robbers. I still have hardly a clue what we're doing in that one

Trying to rescue some villagers or something while not taking on the whole tower of undead and bad guys at the same time because they're the same level as us and we'd be so out numbered we'd be eaten alive, plus that divine intervension from the tower sucked the big one, I don't wanna play wit them anymore

ohhhh..... hm, got any ideas how I could get a horse in the game? like go back to town and see someone beating her for disobeying since she's still not quite tame? maybe? I dunno... but is there a good use for Kye in that campaign? doesn't really look like it :( that's why I'm thinking of recreating a druid if I do another campaign

yeah, but I could decide between a wolf or a horse for animal companion, since wolves are my fav animals and I own a horse named Kye. when I found out I could shapeshift, I figured Kye would be my companion. but there's not much of a need for her in this campaign.

speaking of companions, what happened to Dewey? Clayton's eagle or hawk?

I thought of that. Basically having Kye like Hidalgo or Spirit and wild, but tame to an extent. which that is what she is, really. she never really was tamed except around teenagers, so she's a handful to my aunt. but how could a horse/Warhorse realisticly maneuver in a crypt?

Archived