DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

2008 Top Singles - It's a Knockout (Winner: Nickleback; Runner Up: Sam Sparro)

Corki

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah ... Kanye's presence ruined the Estelle one for me.

Sparro, though somehow George Michael is a nice pop tune. Very smooth, almost Terrence Trent Darby-ish ...... Jamiroqai could'a done that too. Though probably much more weird.

Black and Gold gets my vote.

Going against the flood of votes for 'Black and Gold' I found that American Boy managed to stay in my head for a much longer amount of time. I guess how much airplay a song gets has more effect on me than I'd previously thought... ::)

Oh now this is just too much :o .. Big Sissy don't like Sananda Maitreya (the former Mr. D'arby) one whit.. ok, well, one little one maybe. And now here's Li'l Sis not diggin' no smooth operator like Sam.... I'm gonna have to re-appraise some familial records here. :-\

Hmmmm... Shuffle,shuffle.. paper cut..DANGIT!!! MEDIIIIIIIC!...Ah..Here it is. Bridness has an allergy to bass. I bet she runs the car stereo tone to treble even, no wonder she liked Poison..... Monsieur Loup Garou Jon? Verify s'il vous plait..

Allergy to bass?  I think not my dear brother.  :P  One of my favorit Poison songs is Unskinny Bop, mostly because of the opening bass line.  :P  The electric bass is my favorite instrument in rock/metal bands.

.... I'm gonna have to re-appraise some familial records here. :-\

I think not!!  I've never re-appraised my familial records even due to you deranged mind when it come to MP!!  :-*

I'm going to have to vote Sam Sparro.  The music flows better and he doesn't sound like almost every other group out there, like the Kanye/Estelle song does. 

LOL, hun, that's because Manny knows a good comedy movie when he sees it!  ;) :P :-*

I don't know that I'd say she has an allergy to bass, as some of her music has a decent amount of bass in it, just not all of it.

;D I wasn't re-considering, I was "looking through" them again. Trying to determine why such a song would give you a headache. Thus, the shuffling of paper and my trip to hospital for stitches from a massive paper cut!!

Oh no... a major thought just occurred to me ::). I'm going to have to now arrange a double satiric humor transplant... Should never have allowed the two of you to share a roof ;)

I shall have to consult Barrister McFall of Beantown to inquire about this tragic turn of events and the possibility of such an audacious undertaking. Never fear mi familia, I am On The Case!!

WHY?  ;D ... They're a cookie cutter band? Heck, half the guys in that video have done a song that's just that very one.. OK, Unkle Ted (who couldn't do a tempo that slow if his buffalo's life depended on it) ain't. He just wishes he could.

That li'l ol anarchist girl is my favoritest JohnDeere lawn mower ridin, chainsaw slingin', trashy mouthed, spiked heel and spikey hair wearin, no over the shoulder boulder holder needin, trailer park refugee and singer of songs in ages! Course, if she did half that stuff to me I'd pop her slap in that cute little button snoot she's sportin'. "All she really needs is some Diss-a-plin"

PINK

Archived