DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LoA - Dec 19 to Jan 4

Matalina

My husband gets two weeks off for Christmas, if anyone knows me then they know I generally am not on DM during times my hsuband is home.  It's designated family time for the most part.  So From December 19th to January 4th I will not be around.  I will check the boards but I won't be able to do much.

I will try to keep track of Murder in the Yards but any other RPs that are on going will probably not get posted to during that time.  But you never know.  I will check on Warder Progress Reports every so often so that you can continue your training.

Mat

lol I doubt I can stay away the whole two weeks eqwina, if they sit for more than a few days feel free to check them but I generally get a few mins to scan DM.  Warders, Staff and Illuminators being the main focus of said scan.

Mat

*grins* I know that feeling. The past 4 days is the longest I have ever stayed away from DM willingly in a LONG time. It was finals week and I had a client I had to get finished up with before X-Mas, even with all that I still "had" to check.  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back.  No extended leave.  Step son's plan didn't pan out he was here for the holidays tho.  yay, kinda.

The only RP I won't be persuing is the sword forms really don't know why I signed up for that.

Mat