DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

temp LoA

Tiren Sormia

but only for couple months at most. sorry yall, been super busy with school! I'm on my last month - so I'm been doin nothin but studyin for my exam; which I'm HOPING to take by the end of July.

but the tests are issued by the state, so who knows how long the hell long imma have to waight *sighs*. all I know is its driving me crazy, I haven't been sleeping, and when I do its been all bad dreams. yea kinda like when Rand and those three were having their dreams early in the series.

hell I even slept this morning in my car, once I got to school, for 2hrs cause I didn't wanna talk to anyone and I wasn't feeling great. but.. I should figure out everything soon I hope, and then prolly be back here and able to post regurally.

umm what else.. I'll still post some (the reason its temp LoA), just seldom. If you need me, you're welcome to send me a PM here, I'll notice that when I get on; or you can visit me in the Ajah. Imma try and keep posting there cause I'm a Sitter.

but I'll stop rambling now *poors ice-cubes down everyone's pants* ;) ..just a sweet goodbye until I return!

Archived