DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lost

Rydian

Ok guys im not sure if this is the right place for this post, but lol honestly I have no clue what to do, I have a bio ready but i have no clue where to go with my guy. My bio just covered the basics but I dont know what I want him to be farther on. If you guys could help that would be awesome.

Welcome, dear!

Firstly, what sort of character is the bio for?  If it doesn't fit under the Band, Warders, Congress of the Shadows (the awesome bad guys), Wolfkin, or Children of the Light, it would go to the Freelanders' bio checker, CorenYi.  The information on where to submit bios is provided on their public board down below.  That should be the case for any of the divisions!

Well thank you for the words of welcome:D. My problem is that not sure what division I would like to go to. Im leaning towards the warders but not 100% sure yet which is why my bio is a skeleton of what it can be once I make my choice. I was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions as far as which divisions are most active, most enjoyable etc.

Well, i normally have a decent idea of what personality my character's going to be so picking a Division that he or she likes to be in (note: this is important to your muse, happy characters makes posting easy), but if you're still doubting what to do i'd say go with the Freelanders.

As a FL, you can basically travel the world, which means you can visit the places you're thinking about joining ICly and decide what you're going to do from there. Thinking about the Warders? No problem, just show up there and RP a bit to see how things go. The Band? Sure, just arrange to meet up with a few of them. Channeling or not is kind of a black/white issue as in you either can or cannot, but make your character young enough and you can still join the White or Black Tower as a Novice or Soldier respectively if you want to.

You say your character doesn't know? I say make that your strength ;)

Most welcome!  And yes, you can make as many characters as you want, but I definitely recommend spacing them out.  The Warders is a GREAT place to start, but I know the Wolfkin, Band, and Children would love to have a few more people partying up in the place!

I think you made a good choice!! Welcome!!! I am Crystal, or Eqwina or Thera..or Kabria or Covina or...*shoves the voices away* teehee.. Let me know if I can be of any help to you :) I am going out of town for a few days, but we can RP when I return :D Beware the Thera!!!

Until then Talavin (my ADL) or Matalina can help you with any thing you need. Well them or about anyone else ;)

Again...Welcome!! Happy Wardering!