DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Trick or Treat Exchange!

twinflower

Happy Halloween!!

Ok folks..this exchange will be a quickie!  *grins*

An exchange of tricks and treats with your Kinsters!!  And to make it a little of a challenge...you have a couple of guidelines!!  You may spend no more than 10 bucks..AND whatever you send..has to fit into a padded envelope!!  TRICK!!  Now you fill it with Treats!! 

We'll have signups until Sunday night, October 19th!  You'll get your exchange name on Monday October 20th with the hopes of sending this out and to your Exchange partner by Halloween!!  Ok who wants to play?

I DO!!  Sign up Twinnie!!!

*giggles*  well of course there is kiddin!

And Jade...I'm diabetic so my sweet intake is limited as well!

That's why this isn't a Candy Exchange!!  *grins*  There are so many cool halloween themed things out there!  Towels for the kitchen..magnets, pencils, cups, plates and dishes...decorations....*grins*  SOCKS!  ROFL!! 

So the idea isn't just to send an envelope of candy...but of halloween fun stuff!

Thats ok sam!  there is alwsay christmas coming..and we all need a break sometimes!!

ok we are a small and intimate group for this exchange..so I am going to list us here..

Ursula

Twinnie

Jade

Mayleigh

and....I will email you as to who your trick or treat buddy is!

WOOHOO!! *tacklehuggles Ursula*

There I was, kind of moping around the yard, cause Sven had murdered my Jack-o-Lantern and went to the mailbox and there.....

Happy Mail from Ursula!!!!!

*grins*  thanks so much my friend!  What a terrific surpise!!  NEW SPIDER SOCKS!!  actually i didn't have ANY spider socks!!  *bounces*  and a lovely towel and trick or treats bag..now filled with treats for the little hobgoblins tommorrow night!!

LOL  So no more moping for Sven and I!  I changed my socks and we played and bounced all over the yard..and put a patch on the Jak-o-Lantern to be a Pirate!  ARGHHHHH!!!

Yay for Twinnie! Hugs & kisses to you. 

I am very glad the package got there in time.  I don't know if anyone ever sends you socks, so I thought I would. 

And, I got an envelope full of Halloween fun!  I am taking the decorations to work tomorrow.  We don't get to dress up, but we can decorate. 

And I am going to wear my new "Boo" socks and light-up Jack o'Lantern earrings.  Of course, I will also be wearing a large Thor's Hammer and a Pentagram.  Go figure. :) 

Happy Halloween to one and all.

LOL  I'm so glad you got your stuff in time for Halloween Ursula!!  *grins*  and yes I did make the apron!!  Actually bought the fabric a year ago with you in mind..my snoopy dancing buddy!!  *blushes*  I'm not the seamstress you are..but I am learning!  I made one for Jade too...and as I told her..that was the first time I tried adding pockets!!

LOL  you've seen the apron jade..*winks*

I bet you looked just beautius with your t-shirt and Halloween jewlry!! and socks of course!

And I got to thinking about it..I have gotten socks from some others..LOL  Lor, Jade, Scottish ones from Tay and some Ohlala french ones from Mysti!  But of course..you never ever can have to many socks!!!

*hugs and grins*  I'm glad your envelope was FUN!

*giggles and hugs Sam*

Oh thank you!!  THose are just the cutest feet!!  LOL

And the kids....Adorable!!  Your daughter's eyes are going to drive boys crazy!!  They are gorgeouse!!  Little Thomas the Train there looks a little tired....*grins*  Thanks for sharing Sam!!  They are just so huggable!!!!

Archived