DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wow, a lot has changed......

Aruthaofcrydee

Soo I used to RP here a few years ago.  I wrote a few entries but then RL things took me away from it.  I want to get back in but I have returned to a new system that is kinda confusing.  I am confused by the Raw Recruit business. Is that for the ooc boards? Or for RP? How do I get started again.  Who do I send my character bio to? Where are all the RP threads.  I used to be able to read stories of other member's RP and it was very nice. Can't find them. Someone in the Band must have a kind heart under their rough soilder exterior.  Help me out?  Thanks.  And hey, I know, I sound like a dumb newb, but I am so lost it isnt even funny. Thanks everyone.  I will bring an awesome character(s) to the adventure.  No, really, I will. i promise. I'm not lying.  Oh, well... ok, um, you just wait and see!

Thanks everyone,

Arutha

Well, at work atm so i can't go and do an extensive check for you, but overall i believe the email didn't change, so botrhdiv@gmail.com should be the place to send your Bio to.

The ranking system described here explains about both WS and -- unrelated to it -- your rank. Rank depends on RPs done, among others, and basically gives you the ability to boss people around ICly.

The RP threads are located a little lower, in the (DR) sections. The Band is based in The Citadel, in the West, which would be where the older RP threads are located as well. This (DR Div) subforum is more for RP planning and talking among members to check for interest in ideas, or helping people out like i'm doing now.

Anyway, hope this helps ^^

the leader of the band also can be reached through a PM to the User/leader Quibby, though i am sure he aint long off ;) he migth not be on today though as i think he got a consert, or was that yesterday or tomorow ...cant quite remember, but yeah otherwise he wont be far off, but i think it may be tomorow cause i think he said yest he would be on this afternoon (his time)

yes, the rp boards are bellow these, well the dragon reborn portal stone world boards anyhow, there is also another portalstone world called turnings of the wheel and that is up to the writers descresion totaly and is placed against the top of the page

but yes these are the rp discusion boards for the drpsw, if you been around before you likely have a char, but Q migth want you to send in an updated bio since you been away for a while before you go crazy...but yeah, scroll down past all the discusion boards and the rp boards are on the botom

i have a feeling you may have been either on the newbie board and run into some band org members, or also on the band orgs boards since you are talking about the rew recruit program, cause that sounds suspiciously alike a org thing. Depending how long since  you were around, the rp and org was split back in the day, so the boards above us also with much of the same names are the orgs (as you can see from the white print chategory name listed in the red band across the page above them)

Basicaly the forums now are broken into :

Wheel of Time

Dragonmount

DM Events

Discusion groups

Turnings of the Wheel PSW

Organizations

DRPSW Planing - which is where we have 3 boards for bio's, big rp schemes and for general discusion of various things

DRPSW Divisions - which is where this board is located togheter with the other rp ooc boards

DRPSW Rolle Playing  - which is where you find the RPs, these are sorted by loaction and here is the direct link to the in character citadel

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,66.0.html